Welcome to your Utility Bill Payment Intake Appointment Scheduler
ACHR seeks to reduce poverty and help low-income citizens of Lee County, Alabama to meet critical needs and become self-sufficient.
All appointments are now scheduled for the Frankie King office at 950 Shelton Mill Road located in Auburn, AL. The doors will only open during appointment times and will close 15 minutes after each appointment block. If you need to speak with someone after you have made your appointment, you may call 334-821-8336 and ask for Energy Assistance.
During your appointment you will be called by your name or the last 4 of your Social Security Number. If an incorrect Social Security Number is entered you must reschedule your appointment.
Within minutes of making your appointment, you should receive a confirmation email with a calendar appointment attached to the email. In addition, you will also receive a phone reminder the day before your appointment.
Appointments can be changed or canceled at any time on this website. You can also make or cancel an appointment at any time (24/7) using our automated phone system by dialing (334) 246-5266 and following the instructions.
List of Documents needed are:
- You must be a US Citizen and Resident of Lee County, AL
- Original Alabama Picture ID for person applying for assistance
- Original Social Security Cards for Everyone in the household
- Verify income/education for anyone 18 or older
- Current full utility bill in Head of Household or Spouse's name
- If apply: Current Snap (Food Stamp Letter) from the State
- If apply: Current Section 8/Public Housing/HUD/USDA Housing Letter
- Furnish additional information or verification if requested